- Fire Safety Audit
- Fire Safety Outsourcing
- Declaration of fire safety
- Production and installation of fire doors, hatches and gates
- Test the internal fire water supply to water loss
- Test external fire escapes and metal roof railings
- Training fire-technical minimum and Civil Defense with the issuance of certificates
- Fire-retardant treatment of wooden and metal structures
- Development of the documentation for civil defense and emergency threat of natural and man-made disasters
- Defining categories for explosion and fire hazard class and zones according to the Rules for Electrical Installation
- Development and production of evacuation plans
- Development of draft orders, regulations, administrative documentation, establishing fire regime in the organization
- The calculation of the required time to evacuate people from the premises in case of fire
- Forensic Fire and technical expertise
- Examination of the design decisions of facilities under construction
04.Preventive fire protection
Know now to save lives and prevent damage.
The application on the phone. The prompt departure of the expert group. Delivery of the contract conclusion and the entire package of documents directly in your office.
Scale your business safely.
The head EMERCOM of Russia Vladimir Puchkov:
“Do not reveal a secret if I say that any emergency is easier to prevent than to eliminate. Therefore, in the EMERCOM of Russia and introduction of new approaches to prevention, prevention of emergency situations and fires. Adopted and developed regulatory and legal documents on the basics of health and safety. Formed modern mechanisms of their implementation. Thus, active work is underway in all regions of Russia and municipal formations”.
Head of the supervisory activities of the Main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in the city of Moscow Sergey Lysikov:
“MOE inspector acting within the limits established by applicable law. If required by law to apply the measures of administrative punishment, we can not act in any other way – we have to bring to administrative responsibility.”